Tropical Plant Database - Plant Details
Click on any heading above to view more information about this plant
- IUCN: not evaluated
- USFWS: None
Species Author: (Benth.) K. Schum.
Vernacular: Sui - Palauan [MB 4559]
Palau (Belau), New Guinea.
We currently have 11 herbarium specimens for Alpinia pubiflora in our collection. Click on any specimen below to view the herbarium sheet data.
- 028699 - collected by Tim Flynn in 1998
- 028058 - collected by David H. Lorence in 1998
- 034382 - collected by David H. Lorence in 2000
- S061860 - collected by David H. Lorence in 2000
- 048160 - collected by Michael J. Balick in 2007
- 062445 - collected by Steve Perlman in 2008
- 057271 - collected by Clay Trauernicht in 2008
- 066421 - collected by David E. Brussell in 2008
- 067654 - collected by David H. Lorence in 2014
- 087979 - collected by David H. Lorence in 2022
- 091165 - collected by Uma Nagendra in 2022
View A Different Resource
NTBG Programs At A Glance