Keiki o ka ʻAina - Nature Adventure Camps
Keiki o ka ʻAina (KOKA) is a nature adventure camp offered for children living on the island of Kauaʻi. They provide a wide range of activities which primarily take place in NTBG's gardens in the Lawaʻi Valley. The goal of the camps is to teach children about natural resources and Polynesian culture through outdoor recreation that includes nature activities, environmental games, and garden exploration. Camps are usually five-day sessions.
- Download 2019 Camp Flyer
- Application: Keiki o ka ʻAina Summer Camp - July 22 - 26, 2019
- Application: Keiki o ka ʻAina Summer Camp - July 29 - August 2, 2019
- Keiki Camp - Medical Form, Media Release
Garden As Classroom
NTBG Gardens are classrooms of infinite possibility. Public and private school groups are invited to schedule field trips and learning opportunities for place-based, science-based, and culturally-based education sessions. The Garden as a Classroom Program provides students hands-on learning opportunities and engagement with the natural environment. Garden as a Classroom is a customized program that can accommodate any school group’s individual needs.
- For McBryde and Allerton Garden opportunities, contact email@example.com
- For Limahuli Garden opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Kahanu Garden opportunities, contact email@example.com