Join National Tropical Botanical Garden for the 10th Annual Moonlight & Music Fundraiser in the McBryde Garden on Saturday, August 5, 2017. Kauaʻi`s premier gala event features dinner and dancing under the stars and benefits the critical plant conservation, research and educational efforts of NTBG.
- Sip cocktails and have dinner by Stone House Catering's Chef JP Filion in one of the most beautiful botanical gardens in the world.
- Bid on unique garden-themed items in the silent auction.
- Dance the night away with The Quake.
- Stroll through the beautifully lit Biodiversity Trail under a full moon while enjoying a glass of champagne - what could be lovelier?
After parking at the South Shore Visitors Center, prepare yourself for an unforgettable evening! You and your guests will be transported by tram into the lush green Lawa'i Valley filled with tropical trees, native Hawaiian flora, palms, orchids, and exotic plants that were wild-collected from tropical regions around the world.
Tickets and Tables
Don't wait! There are only 350 seats available and this elite annual event sells out early each year.
- Individual Tickets are $175 for open seating.
- Reserved table seating for ten with tables ranging from $1,750 - $10,000.
- We are currently sold out of the $1,750 Milo table. Consider purchasing an Ohia table at $2,500 on or before June, 30, 2017 and your table of 10 is invited to the early champagne reception from 5:00-6:00 p.m. with Kao and Kauwila table purchasers. Contact members@ntbg or 808-332-6500 with questions.
For more information or to purchase tickets or a table over the phone, please call (808) 332-6500.