Join National Tropical Botanical Garden for the Annual Moonlight & Music Fundraiser in the McBryde Garden on Saturday, July 21st, 2018. Kauaʻi`s premier gala event features dinner and dancing under the stars and benefits the critical plant conservation, research and educational efforts of NTBG.
- Sip cocktails and have dinner in one of the most beautiful botanical gardens in the world.
- Bid on unique garden-themed items in the silent auction.
- Dance the night away with The Quake.
- Stroll through the beautifully lit Biodiversity Trail under the night sky while enjoying a glass of champagne - what could be lovelier?
After parking at the South Shore Visitors Center, prepare yourself for an unforgettable evening! You and your guests will be transported by tram into the lush green Lawa'i Valley filled with tropical trees, native Hawaiian flora, palms, orchids, and exotic plants that were wild-collected from tropical regions around the world.
Tickets and Tables
Don't wait! There are only 350 seats available and this elite annual event sells out early each year.
- Individual Tickets are $175 for open seating.
- Reserved table seating for ten with tables ranging from $1,750 - $10,000.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-332-7324 X 212 with questions.
For more information please call (808) 332-7324 X 212.