Kahanu Garden and Preserve will host the Festivals of Aloha Lei and Floral Contest on October 21, 2019, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. For questions, please call 808-248-7476.
- All lei poo (head), lei ai (neck), and floral arrangements must be made with fresh flowers.
- Please do not use artificial or store-bought flowers.
- Lei poo length must be 22 inches or longer.
- Lei ai length must be 42 inches or longer.
- Floral arrangements should be in a vase or stand that is finished and ready for judging.
- All lei and floral participants need a Festivals of Aloha ribbon to enter the contest.
- Registration is from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and judging will begin at 11:30 a.m.
Keiki Division Guidelines
- Pre-school to 5th-grade lei ai
- All leis must be made by the keiki
- Lei ai must be 36 inches or longer