We hope that your experience with the Garden -- whether you just learned about us or have long been interested in our efforts -- has given you a better appreciation for what NTBG does and how we do it. Most significantly, we want you to understand why the work we do is so critical.
Perhaps a member of your family or a friend is interested in plants and their preservation. There are many ways you can “Share the Garden” with them.
- Tell them about our website - The address of our home page is:
National Tropical Botanical Garden
- Give them a gift of membership or make a donation in their honor - It is easy to give a “Gift of the Garden” through our Contributions & Membership page. You can give online or by mail.
- Give them a tour of the garden - Is your family member or friend planning to visit one of the areas where our gardens are located? Look over our Garden Tours page to select a tour or tours that will be just right for them.
- Give them something from our Gift Shop - Consider a gift from the wide variety of hand-crafted items made from plant materials, books for the gardening enthusiast or budding botanist, and NTBG “logo” items. Visit our Online Gift Shop
- Tell them about volunteer opportunities - Do you have a family member or friend who lives near one of our gardens? Encourage them to join our cadre of volunteers. Learn more about this program at Volunteer Opportunities