by Ian Cole, Breadfruit Institute Collection Manager and Curator
Thursday, September 22, 10 a.m.
Kona Cooperative Extension Service
Kainaliu, North Kona, Hawai‘i Island
At this free lecture, Ian Cole will address necessary growing conditions (soil, light, space, elevation), care (pruning, fertilization, harvesting), and pests.
This lecture is sponsored by NTBG’s Breadfruit Institute, Hawai‘i Homegrown Food Network, the West Hawai‘i Master Gardeners Association, and the University of Hawai‘i’s Cooperative Extension Service. It is part of an educational program leading up to Breadfruit Festival 2011 on September 24.
For more information, contact Celeste Makrevis via email: email@example.com
Now showing page 1 of 4 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Artistic Workshops slated as May `Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 05/19/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 02/17/2013
- Botanical Illustration Workshop Announced, Workshop, 02/10/2013
- Hawaiian Healing November ‘Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 11/18/2012
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- From Seed to Salad Workshop at Headquarters, Workshop, 09/26/2012
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 01/15/2012
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.