during NTBG’s monthly
‘Ohana Day at the Southshore Visitors Center
of the National Tropical Botanical Garden
Learn from Melissa Foley how to make crafts with ti leaves.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Workshop from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
$5 material fee.
The volunteer craft group, Oshibana, will be on hand from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. with delightful products for purchase.
The Southshore Visitors Center and the Gift Shop open at 8:30 a.m. daily.
4425 Lāwa`i Road, Po‘ipū (across from Spouting Horn), (808) 742-2433.
For driving directions to the Southshore Visitors Center, see ntbg.org/gardens/mcbryde-visitorcenter.php
Now showing page 1 of 4 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Artistic Workshops slated as May `Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 05/19/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 02/17/2013
- Botanical Illustration Workshop Announced, Workshop, 02/10/2013
- Hawaiian Healing November ‘Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 11/18/2012
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- From Seed to Salad Workshop at Headquarters, Workshop, 09/26/2012
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 01/15/2012
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.