Garden Connections is a special offering for NTBG members. If you are not a member, sign up today. You then "pay" for classes with a special form of currency -- volunteer hours.
Register by September 1, 2007
When: Tuesday, September 11 4-8 p.m.
Where: McBryde Garden, Southshore Kaua`i
Looking to expand your horticultural skills? NTBG's skilled Nursery Manager for its southshore gardens will lead an interactive workshop.
Volunteer Project: Grafting projects to benefit NTBG will be incorporated throughout the workshop period.
To see a full course catalog with extended descriptions and obtain a registration application for this and/or other workshops in the Garden Connections series, click here.
Now showing page 1 of 4 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Artistic Workshops slated as May `Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 05/19/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 02/17/2013
- Botanical Illustration Workshop Announced, Workshop, 02/10/2013
- Hawaiian Healing November ‘Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 11/18/2012
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- From Seed to Salad Workshop at Headquarters, Workshop, 09/26/2012
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 01/15/2012
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.