Workshop on small-scale sustainable gardening
Wed., September 26, 5-6 p.m.
Harrison Chandler Education Center
NTBG Headquarters in Kalāheo
Learn how to get the most out of your vegetable garden, start and save seeds, and receive vegetable starts plus a small bag of organic fertilizer ($5 fee payable at door).
Instructor: Ashly Trask, NTBG Nursery Manager
To sign up or for more information call (808) 651-5907 or email email@example.com
Driving directions to the Headquarters campus can be found on the NTBG website at Our Locations
Now showing page 1 of 4 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Artistic Workshops slated as May `Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 05/19/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 02/17/2013
- Botanical Illustration Workshop Announced, Workshop, 02/10/2013
- Hawaiian Healing November ‘Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 11/18/2012
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- From Seed to Salad Workshop at Headquarters, Workshop, 09/26/2012
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 01/15/2012
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.