National Tropical Botanical Garden
Creating a Native Plant Landscape: Step by Step
by Alvin “Bino” Castelo, Manager of Living Collections, Limahuli Garden and Preserve
Join Bino in this informative presentation on landscaping with native Hawaiian plants. He will share the ABCs of planting procedures, soil amendment, plant selection, growth requirements, pest control, and more.
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 7 pm
Hanalei School Cafeteria
5-5415 Kuhio Highway, Hanalei, Kaua`i
For more information call 826-1053
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Botanical Drawing Workshop at Limahuli, Workshop, 02/15/2013
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- Growing Breadfruit in the Home Garden, Lecture, 09/22/2011
- Revitalizing ‘Ulu - Workshop on Hawai‘i Island, Workshop, 03/12/2011
- Kalo Varieties Identification Workshop, Workshop, 10/17/2010
- Sign up for Botanical Illustration Workshop, Workshop, 07/17/2009
- Mo`olelo Under the Moon at Limahuli - July offering, Lecture, 07/03/2009
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.