National Tropical Botanical Garden presents
Dr. Nick Holmes, Coordinator
Kaua`i Endangered Seabird Recovery Project
in a free public lecture
“Unraveling the Mysteries of Kauai’s Endangered Seabirds”
Friday, July 13, 2007 - 6:30 p.m.
Cafeteria, Kaua`i Community College
`A`o, `Ua`u and `Ake`ake are three species of endangered Hawaiian seabirds that return to our island each summer. Hear about their amazing life histories, and some of the techniques and difficulties of monitoring and protecting these fascinating birds.
For information, call 332-7324, ext. 250
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Botanical Drawing Workshop at Limahuli, Workshop, 02/15/2013
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- Growing Breadfruit in the Home Garden, Lecture, 09/22/2011
- Revitalizing ‘Ulu - Workshop on Hawai‘i Island, Workshop, 03/12/2011
- Kalo Varieties Identification Workshop, Workshop, 10/17/2010
- Sign up for Botanical Illustration Workshop, Workshop, 07/17/2009
- Mo`olelo Under the Moon at Limahuli - July offering, Lecture, 07/03/2009
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.