Open and Free to the Public
Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 7 p.m.
Hanalei School Cafeteria
A public talk featuring a panel of local experts who will offer a different look at invasive species and how they threaten some of our most important community resources. The panel will include representatives from Limahuli Garden, the Taro Growers Association, and Hanalei Watershed Hui.
(Special Volunteer Opportunities offered March 12 on the south shore, and March 13 and March 17 on the north shore.)
This week in March is Invasive Species Awareness Week on Kaua`i.
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Botanical Drawing Workshop at Limahuli, Workshop, 02/15/2013
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- Growing Breadfruit in the Home Garden, Lecture, 09/22/2011
- Revitalizing ‘Ulu - Workshop on Hawai‘i Island, Workshop, 03/12/2011
- Kalo Varieties Identification Workshop, Workshop, 10/17/2010
- Sign up for Botanical Illustration Workshop, Workshop, 07/17/2009
- Mo`olelo Under the Moon at Limahuli - July offering, Lecture, 07/03/2009
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.