An Evening with Ethnobotanists
This one-of-a-kind presentation includes world-renowned scientists specializing in ethnobotany of the tropics.
Professor Sir Ghillean Prance
Dr. Michael Balick, Institute for Economic Botany, New York Botanical Garden - "Ethnobotanical Projects in Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia"
Dr. Randy Thaman, University of the South Pacific, Fiji - "Pacific Ethnobotany"
Dr. Bradley Bennett, Florida International University - "Ethnobotany of Florida and the Caribbean"
Dr. Robert Bye and Dr. Edelmira Linares, Jardin Botanico del Instituto de Biologia,
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México - "Ethnobotany in Mexico"
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Kaua`i Community College Cafeteria
(808) 332-7324, ext. 250
This evening made possible through the McBryde Chair for Hawaiian Plant Studies Endowment.
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Botanical Drawing Workshop at Limahuli, Workshop, 02/15/2013
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- Growing Breadfruit in the Home Garden, Lecture, 09/22/2011
- Revitalizing ‘Ulu - Workshop on Hawai‘i Island, Workshop, 03/12/2011
- Kalo Varieties Identification Workshop, Workshop, 10/17/2010
- Sign up for Botanical Illustration Workshop, Workshop, 07/17/2009
- Mo`olelo Under the Moon at Limahuli - July offering, Lecture, 07/03/2009
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.