Offered on Wednesdays and Saturdays in January
Two-hour tours - 10:30 a.m.
A behind-the-scenes peek into the private home and gardens of plant explorer David Fairchild
including the office where he wrote many of his books. With more than 2000 varieties of tropical and subtropical fruits, palms and flowering trees, shrubs, and vines, The Kampong is an 11-acre green jewel in the middle of metropolitan Miami.
Reservations are required
Online at Kampong Guided Tours
or by phone to (305) 442-7169
Gates open at 10:00 a.m.
Tour fee is $20 for adults, $15 for ages 62 and over and students with ID, $10 for children 4-12 years, and free for children 3 and under (accompanied by adult). Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Now showing page 1 of 8 | Next Page
- Bali Ha`i at The Kampong, Events, 04/14/2013
- New Book on Kampong Describes 1,400+ Plants, Publications Announcement, 04/14/2013
- Final Days to Buy Tickets for Bali Ha'i at The Kampong, Special Announcement, 04/08/2013
- Available for Weddings & Private Events - South Florida, Special Announcement, 02/21/2013
- Jazz Under the Stars at The Kampong, Events, 02/10/2013
- Scientific Symposium on Tropical Rhododendrons, Events, 02/02/2013
- National Tropical Botanical Garden Honors Scottish Botanist, Press Release, 01/09/2013
- Local Rotary Club to Help Kampong After-School Program, Special Announcement, 01/09/2013
- Special Tours at The Kampong during Royal Poinciana Fiesta, Events, 01/01/2013
- Botanical Illustration Course at The Kampong, Special Announcement, 12/07/2012
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.