The Kampong will offer guided tours twice during the month of August -- on Saturday, August 6, and on Saturday, August 20. Gates will open at 8 a.m. and the two-hour tour begins at 8:30 a.m.
Reservations are required by calling (305) 442-7169. Tour fee is $20 for adults, $15 for ages 62 and over and students with ID, $10 for children 4-12 years, and free for children 3 and under (accompanied by adult).
Donít miss the opportunity to explore the grounds and learn about the astonishing variety of plants, including the largest baobab in the United States (also known as the Tree of Life), currently displaying football-sized fruit.
Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
For information on other tours offered at The Kampong, see
Now showing page 1 of 8 | Next Page
- Bali Ha`i at The Kampong, Events, 04/14/2013
- New Book on Kampong Describes 1,400+ Plants, Publications Announcement, 04/14/2013
- Final Days to Buy Tickets for Bali Ha'i at The Kampong, Special Announcement, 04/08/2013
- Available for Weddings & Private Events - South Florida, Special Announcement, 02/21/2013
- Jazz Under the Stars at The Kampong, Events, 02/10/2013
- Scientific Symposium on Tropical Rhododendrons, Events, 02/02/2013
- National Tropical Botanical Garden Honors Scottish Botanist, Press Release, 01/09/2013
- Local Rotary Club to Help Kampong After-School Program, Special Announcement, 01/09/2013
- Special Tours at The Kampong during Royal Poinciana Fiesta, Events, 01/01/2013
- Botanical Illustration Course at The Kampong, Special Announcement, 12/07/2012
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.