Sunday, March 27and purchase your tickets now for
Bali Ha‘i at The Kampong
Bali Ha‘i is a glorious afternoon of gourmet dining and fine wine among the lush tropical plantings of The Kampong of the National Tropical Botanical Garden, located in Coconut Grove.
The creations of Miami’s best chefs, incredible wines, a stellar auction, and one of the most beautiful views of Biscayne Bay are the perfect recipe for this fundraiser to benefit The Kampong and the American Institute of Wine & Food.
For more information and how to buy tickets,
see the Kampong Special events page
or go directly to: 17th Annual Bali Ha‘i at The Kampong
Now showing page 1 of 8 | Next Page
- Bali Ha`i at The Kampong, Events, 04/14/2013
- New Book on Kampong Describes 1,400+ Plants, Publications Announcement, 04/14/2013
- Final Days to Buy Tickets for Bali Ha'i at The Kampong, Special Announcement, 04/08/2013
- Available for Weddings & Private Events - South Florida, Special Announcement, 02/21/2013
- Jazz Under the Stars at The Kampong, Events, 02/10/2013
- Scientific Symposium on Tropical Rhododendrons, Events, 02/02/2013
- National Tropical Botanical Garden Honors Scottish Botanist, Press Release, 01/09/2013
- Local Rotary Club to Help Kampong After-School Program, Special Announcement, 01/09/2013
- Special Tours at The Kampong during Royal Poinciana Fiesta, Events, 01/01/2013
- Botanical Illustration Course at The Kampong, Special Announcement, 12/07/2012
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.