celebrate the magnificent Royal Poinciana Tree
73rd Annual Royal Poinciana Fiesta
activities scheduled at The Kampong
Tropical Flowering Tree Society members and guests are invited to picnic on the grounds of this historic home and garden, then board the 2 p.m. Fiesta Trolley outside The Kampong’s gate for a narrated tour through Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and South Miami, viewing the most beautiful specimen trees in area. Following the tour, enjoy cake and the traditional Poinciana Punch in the garden.
To reserve your space, call Carol at the Tropical Flowering Tree Society at (305) 258-1086.
Gates at The Kampong open at 11:30 a.m.
The Royal Poinciana Fiesta runs from June 12-14. For more information on the Fiesta, visit the Society’s website at www.tfts.org
Now showing page 1 of 8 | Next Page
- Bali Ha`i at The Kampong, Events, 04/14/2013
- New Book on Kampong Describes 1,400+ Plants, Publications Announcement, 04/14/2013
- Final Days to Buy Tickets for Bali Ha'i at The Kampong, Special Announcement, 04/08/2013
- Available for Weddings & Private Events - South Florida, Special Announcement, 02/21/2013
- Jazz Under the Stars at The Kampong, Events, 02/10/2013
- Scientific Symposium on Tropical Rhododendrons, Events, 02/02/2013
- National Tropical Botanical Garden Honors Scottish Botanist, Press Release, 01/09/2013
- Local Rotary Club to Help Kampong After-School Program, Special Announcement, 01/09/2013
- Special Tours at The Kampong during Royal Poinciana Fiesta, Events, 01/01/2013
- Botanical Illustration Course at The Kampong, Special Announcement, 12/07/2012
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.