is pleased to present
Arva Moore Parks
as she previews her newest publication which focuses on Coconut Grove.
Arva Moore Parks is a Miami native, historian, author, preservationist and community leader. She has studied Miami and its roots for more than four decades and has authored, co-authored, edited or contributed to more than 30 books and film documentaries.
Thursday, May 20
6:30 p.m. Gates open and reception sponsored by Whole Foods Market
7 p.m. Lecture
Kampong Members are free. Suggested donation for non-members $10.
To reserve your space, call (305) 442-7169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- April Lecture about Kampong Creator, Lecture, 04/18/2013
- Plant Exploration: in search of living treasures, Lecture, 02/21/2013
- Great Garden Design, Lecture, 11/15/2012
- Jonesí Lecture on Fairchild in Creation of Everglades National Park, Lecture, 05/16/2012
- Wayside Trees of Tropical Florida by David Lee, Lecture, 03/15/2012
- Fairchild's Canary Islands explorations topic of lecture, Lecture, 02/16/2012
- Florida Icons: 50 Classic Views of the Sunshine State - by Roger Hammer, Lecture, 01/19/2012
- Miami: Mistress of the Americas by Jan Nijman, Lecture, 10/10/2011
- Flora of the Pacific Northwest - by Dr. Fayla Schwartz, Lecture, 07/26/2011
- Growing Real Food in Your Backyard - by Chris Rollins, Lecture, 05/19/2011
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.