is pleased to present
The Mysterious Miami River
A Photographic Journey Down Miamiís Historic River
by Dr. Elliot W. Salloway
Dr. Salloway has spent countless hours documenting the river and its progress from the mouth of the Miami Canal through the city of Miami and ending at the Port of Miami. His images capture the eerie Miami Circle mounds, Cuban dictator Batistaís former home along the shore, and a multitude of tramp steamers from exotic ports.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
6:30 p.m. Gates open with reception sponsored by Whole Foods Market
7 p.m. Lecture
Kampong Members are free. Suggested donation for non-members $10.
To reserve your space, call (305) 442-7169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- April Lecture about Kampong Creator, Lecture, 04/18/2013
- Plant Exploration: in search of living treasures, Lecture, 02/21/2013
- Great Garden Design, Lecture, 11/15/2012
- Jonesí Lecture on Fairchild in Creation of Everglades National Park, Lecture, 05/16/2012
- Wayside Trees of Tropical Florida by David Lee, Lecture, 03/15/2012
- Fairchild's Canary Islands explorations topic of lecture, Lecture, 02/16/2012
- Florida Icons: 50 Classic Views of the Sunshine State - by Roger Hammer, Lecture, 01/19/2012
- Miami: Mistress of the Americas by Jan Nijman, Lecture, 10/10/2011
- Flora of the Pacific Northwest - by Dr. Fayla Schwartz, Lecture, 07/26/2011
- Growing Real Food in Your Backyard - by Chris Rollins, Lecture, 05/19/2011
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.