a public lecture by Raymond Jungles
Raymond Jungles is a landscape architect whose gardens are recognizable for their botanical richness and naturalism, as well as their distinctive water features. Mr. Jungles is the recipient of more than 20 Design Awards from the Florida Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects, and is a Fellow of the American Society of Landscape Architects.Thursday, November 19
6:30 p.m. - Reception hosted by Whole Foods Market
7:00 p.m. - Lecture
Due to limited parking, the public is asked to register in advance by calling (305) 442-7169.
Suggested donation at the door is $10.
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- April Lecture about Kampong Creator, Lecture, 04/18/2013
- Plant Exploration: in search of living treasures, Lecture, 02/21/2013
- Great Garden Design, Lecture, 11/15/2012
- Jonesí Lecture on Fairchild in Creation of Everglades National Park, Lecture, 05/16/2012
- Wayside Trees of Tropical Florida by David Lee, Lecture, 03/15/2012
- Fairchild's Canary Islands explorations topic of lecture, Lecture, 02/16/2012
- Florida Icons: 50 Classic Views of the Sunshine State - by Roger Hammer, Lecture, 01/19/2012
- Miami: Mistress of the Americas by Jan Nijman, Lecture, 10/10/2011
- Flora of the Pacific Northwest - by Dr. Fayla Schwartz, Lecture, 07/26/2011
- Growing Real Food in Your Backyard - by Chris Rollins, Lecture, 05/19/2011
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.