What I Have Learned in 30 Years of Gardening
a public lecture by Georgia Tasker
Former garden writer for The Miami Herald and author of three garden books, Georgia Tasker brought her passion for plants to her own personal garden. During her presentation she will share her secrets, successes, and failures.
Thursday, September 17
6:30 p.m. - Reception hosted by Whole Foods Market
7:00 p.m. - Lecture
Due to limited parking, the public is asked to register in advance by calling 305.442.7169.
Suggested donation at the door is $10.
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- April Lecture about Kampong Creator, Lecture, 04/18/2013
- Plant Exploration: in search of living treasures, Lecture, 02/21/2013
- Great Garden Design, Lecture, 11/15/2012
- Jonesí Lecture on Fairchild in Creation of Everglades National Park, Lecture, 05/16/2012
- Wayside Trees of Tropical Florida by David Lee, Lecture, 03/15/2012
- Fairchild's Canary Islands explorations topic of lecture, Lecture, 02/16/2012
- Florida Icons: 50 Classic Views of the Sunshine State - by Roger Hammer, Lecture, 01/19/2012
- Miami: Mistress of the Americas by Jan Nijman, Lecture, 10/10/2011
- Flora of the Pacific Northwest - by Dr. Fayla Schwartz, Lecture, 07/26/2011
- Growing Real Food in Your Backyard - by Chris Rollins, Lecture, 05/19/2011
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.