The Breadfruit Institute and the Hawai`i Homegrown Food Network Ho`oulu ka `Ulu - Revitalizing Breadfruit in Hawaii, is presenting a breadfruit (`ulu) workshop.
Celebrate all things `ulu in this educational workshop which explores the cultural and botanical aspects of this essential Polynesian food staple through lectures, cultural demonstrations, and an `ulu plate lunch.
Saturday, March 17
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Bishop Museum, Honolulu
To reserve workshop space or purchase a lunch ticket, call (808) 847-8296.
Now showing page 1 of 5 | Next Page
- Today Show tapes in McBryde Garden, In the News, 05/14/2013
- Botanical Illustration Workshop at Kahanu Garden, Events, 03/18/2013
- Archaeology/paleoecology field school runs this summer, Special Announcement, 02/08/2013
- `Ulu Cook-off, Tours during Aloha Festivals, Events, 10/27/2012
- 10/20 Breadfruit Trees Distribution to Windward O`ahu Community, Press Release, 10/22/2012
- “Seeds of Hope” film showings in Hawai`i, Special Announcement, 10/18/2012
- Breadfruit Festival Goes Bananas - on Hawai`i Island, Events, 09/29/2012
- NTBG and KCC Present Lecture by Australian Naturalist, Press Release, 09/12/2012
- Breadfruit Institute Director Live on Hawai`i Public Radio, Special Announcement, 09/07/2012
- Breadfruit Workshop at Bishop Museum, Events, 03/17/2012
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.