“Seeds” is the story of Hawaii's return to local and traditional methods of growing food, including breadfruit. “This 87-minute film will expose the world to the individual heroes that are working to solve the biggest issue facing this beloved remote island paradise.” Primary production was made possible by the Hawai`i Rural Development Council; a Danny Miller film (@firstname.lastname@example.org)
O`ahu - Fr Oct 19 - Regal Dole Cannery Stadium Theater, Honolulu
Hawai`i Island - Su, Oct 28 - Palace Theater, Hilo
Kaua`i - Tu Oct 23 - Waimea Theater, Waimea
Kaua`i - We Oct 24 - Hanalei Elementary School, Hanalei
For More Info, Contact: (808) 482-4878
Watch movie trailer on NTBG’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/saveplants
Now showing page 1 of 5 | Next Page
- Video featuring Hale building to air on PBS Hawaii, Special Announcement, 05/20/2013
- Today Show tapes in McBryde Garden, In the News, 05/14/2013
- Botanical Illustration Workshop at Kahanu Garden, Events, 03/18/2013
- Archaeology/paleoecology field school runs this summer, Special Announcement, 02/08/2013
- `Ulu Cook-off, Tours during Aloha Festivals, Events, 10/27/2012
- 10/20 Breadfruit Trees Distribution to Windward O`ahu Community, Press Release, 10/22/2012
- “Seeds of Hope” film showings in Hawai`i, Special Announcement, 10/18/2012
- Breadfruit Festival Goes Bananas - on Hawai`i Island, Events, 09/29/2012
- NTBG and KCC Present Lecture by Australian Naturalist, Press Release, 09/12/2012
- Breadfruit Institute Director Live on Hawai`i Public Radio, Special Announcement, 09/07/2012
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.