The course teaches the fundamentals of botanical drawing. No previous drawing experience is required. Students will learn plant parts and their purposes using the wide variety of tropical plants growing in the gardens of the NTBG. Class will study botanical illustrations spanning four centuries in NTBG’s extensive library collection. Saturday field trips will include Limahuli Garden and Makauwahi Cave Reserve.
Full course fee without accommodations is $860. For more information regarding resident and non-resident fees and accommodations, visit http://www.whartdesign.com/hawaii2009.html.
To enroll, call or email (808) 332-7324, ext 207, email@example.com.
One-week sessions and college credit also available.
Now showing page 1 of 4 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Artistic Workshops slated as May `Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 05/19/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 02/17/2013
- Botanical Illustration Workshop Announced, Workshop, 02/10/2013
- Hawaiian Healing November ‘Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 11/18/2012
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- From Seed to Salad Workshop at Headquarters, Workshop, 09/26/2012
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 01/15/2012
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.