during NTBG’s monthly
‘Ohana Day at the Southshore Visitors Center
of the National Tropical Botanical Garden
Learn how to make lei and other delightful objects with ti leaves.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Registration begins at 10:30 a.m.; workshop from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
$5 fee for participants; maximum enrollment 20.
The volunteer craft group, Oshibana, will be on hand from 9:30-2:30 p.m. with delightful products for purchase.
The Southshore Visitors Center and the Gift Shop open at 8:30 a.m. daily.
4425 Lāwa`i Road, Po‘ipū (across from Spouting Horn), (808) 742-2433.
For driving directions to the Southshore Visitors Center, see ntbg.org/gardens/mcbryde-visitorcenter.php
Now showing page 1 of 6 | Next Page
- May presentation focuses on Kaua‘i’s native birds, Lecture, 05/19/2015
- “Why Hawai‘i?” is topic of April presentation on Kaua‘i, Lecture, 04/28/2015
- Kawika Winter presents at Thurs 3/05 Lecture, Lecture, 03/05/2015
- Healing with Hawaiian Plants is Tues 2/17 Lecture, Lecture, 02/17/2015
- Free Talk on Search for Wild Gingers, Lecture, 01/20/2015
- Heavenly Haku Lei Demonstrations & Workshop, Workshop, 12/28/2014
- Conservation Talk - Using Traditional Philosophies in Contemporary Times, Lecture, 11/25/2014
- Free Lecture by Renowned Artist on Stick Sculpture, Lecture, 11/18/2014
- Free Talk on ‘Fire and Hawai‘i’s Ecosystems’, Lecture, 10/21/2014
- Free Talk - Environmental Awareness; How Learning Motivates Change, Lecture, 05/20/2014
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.